About Thinking Paper
Thinking Paper originated in the year of 2009 specializing in wedding and event stationery and has since cultivated a reputation known for their quality in products, distinctive designs, and for giving special attention to detail and the needs of each individual client.
In 2013, Thinking Paper launched Inked Invitations, an online stationery boutique offering a selection of their most adored designs in a vast array of themes for weddings, celebrations, and baby.
Today, Thinking Paper focuses on conceptualizing unique stationery designs and trends produced and made to order nationwide. This elite Invitation Collection offers time saving convenience without sacrificing quality, personalization, or significance of the piece. Each client works remotely one-on-one with a professional designer and stationery expert rather than toying with an automated system in order to create and review proofs. Thinking Paper’s mission is to not only provide beautiful stationery, but to ensure each client has a delightful experience as well.
No matter the event type or style, a tone-setting ensemble can be found or custom created here at Thinking Paper!
Meet The Designer
Founder of Thinking Paper, Patricia Fearon holds a BFA from the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York, NY and discovered her passion for stationery design while creating invitations and other special projects for family and friends. Referrals soon followed and shortly thereafter Patricia resigned from her title in the corporate world as a Graphic Designer to further pursue her devotion to Thinking Paper.
Patricia’s collection of invitation ensembles was conceptualized to introduce new, unique ideas and options in an effort to nullify the stress couples face when trying to figure out all the pieces or imagine something from thin air. This collection enables you to visually see the end result in all of its beauty by providing a great launching pad with versatility set in place. Patricia’s design style ranges from seasonal themes to vintage, rustic and purely simple but elegant.
The success of Thinking Paper and this new collection, Patricia thanks and credits to her family and dear friends for their unconditional love and continued support, and to all the couples she was given the opportunity to work with in the past, their referrals and kind words are most appreciated.
- Awarded WeddingWire Bride’s Choice of 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Consecutively recognized as the top 5 percent of local Wedding Professionals from the WeddingWire Network throughout the US and Canada that demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.
- Televised on David Tutera's My Fair Wedding Season 4, Episode 7 April in Paris and My Fair Wedding-Unveiled Season 5, Episode 2 Mermaid Bride
- Featured on many blog publications such as Glamour, Eat Drink Celebrate, Vermont Vows, Wedding Star to name a few.
- Publicized in the Holmdel, NJ Patch Online Newspaper
- Created stationery for Prince Harry's charity fundraiser Sentebale, therafter, MDG Awards Gala for the United Nations by teaming up with event planner, East of Ellie